GAME SCHEDULES BELOW:
5-6 Year Olds **UPDATED**
Girls 7-8 Year Olds **UPDATED**
<><><><><>IMPORTANT GUIDLINES TO KEEP US SAFE AND TO KEEP US PLAYING THE GAME OF BASEKETBALL<><><><><>
**MASK WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL ATTENDEES OF GAMES**LIMITES WILL ON NUMBER OF GUEST 2 PER PLAYER! NO ROAMING CHILDREN,
TEAM WILL ENTER FRONT OF BUILDING 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO GAME AND AFTER GAME EXIT THE BACK DOORS, STAGGERED SCHEDULES TIMES.**
Our Mission: Love God, Love Others, Make Disciples
Mission In Action: Making Jesus known through Sports.
Q & A:
- How many players can be on a 5-6 or 7-8 year old roster? The minimum for these age groups is 8. If there is not 8 on your roster players will be added to reach that number. Play is 4 V 4 on short court.
- How many players can be on a 9-10 or 11-12 year old roster? The minimum for this age group is 10. If there is not 10 on your roster players will be added to reach that number. Play is 5 V 5 real ball game on full court.
- Most games for the 7-12 year old both boys and girls will typically play on Saturday starting at 8AM with 7-8 age group and working to older by the end of the day. Games begin on February 6th. For the 5-6 year olds they typically play on a Monday’s starting at 6:00PM but might have a game on a Tuesday/Thursday/Friday due to the schools basketball schedule. We cannot give the exact day of the week due to the school basketball schedule but that it might be one or two games on a weekday to meet the full schedule for the season.
- All coaches must be approved to coach at Calvary by calling for a quick evaluation. Coaches must attend the coaches meeting on Tuesday, January 5th at 6:00PM in the Fireside Room. Coaches will fill out paperwork for back-ground check and we will answer questions and cover information regarding league play..
- Assistant coaches must have a background check before being on the court. All head coaches turn in background check forms at coaches meeting.
- ***CDC guidelines will be followed during season with the Louisiana Governor updates and changes as needed.***Mask will be required by audience.